Securing Your Digital Transformation Against Cyber Threats
Enterprises today are speeding towards their Digital Transformation Strategy with the power of Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. However, traditional Security and IT management are not equipped and evolving fast enough to understand or mitigate the risks of the Cloud era. Today, Cyber Criminals too, are also using the power of Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to seek out your company’s vulnerability to exploitation.
New Cloud workload are being spun off every day and the scale and pace of change is forcing Executives with these questions today
- Are current human/IT resources equipped to handle at scale?
- Is there a consistent cyber Compliance and Control across the enterprise?
- How to know and prevent UNKNOWN threats?
We engaged in a roundtable discussion where security experts from Palo Alto Networks and Microsoft talked about:
- The business implications around cloud migration and risk management
- Achieving visibility and control in the cloud and how to protect your data on Azure including best practices and industry examples
- Latest attack trends and tactics in the cloud.
- Mapping out your cloud security with our Next-Generation Security Platform based VM Series
Palo Alto Networks offered a complimentary, no-obligation Security Lifecycle Review* security risk assessment to all attending companies.
*Note: Cost for each Security Lifecycle Review is approx. US$10,000
11:00 am: Arrival and coffee/tea reception
11:30 am: Welcoming and opening address
11:40 am: Discussion on “Securing your Digital Transformation against Cyber Threats” initiated by the speakers.
12:40 pm: Lunch is served as the discussion is brought to a close
1:15 pm: Change of seats before dessert
Microsoft, Level, 5/22 Viaduct Harbour Ave, Westhaven, Auckland 1010, New Zealand